Personal development , Careers, Wellbeing | LIVE webinar
Setting Yourself Up For Sustainable Success in the Legal Profession
This series of three live webinars have been designed to equip attendees with the intrapersonal skills and daily habits necessary to perform well under pressure and to effectively manage stressors so that they can thrive in their career.
The webinars will run on the following dates:
- 26 February 2021, 12pm-1pm
- 5 March 2021, 12pm-1pm
- 12 March 2021, 12pm-1pm
Who this is for
City Lawyers, Ethnic minority lawyers, Freelance solicitors, In-house lawyers, Junior lawyers, LGBT+ lawyers, Paralegals, Practice managers, Small firms lawyers, Solicitors, Solicitor judges, Students / Trainees, Women lawyers.
SRA competence: +4 more for SRA competence: A3, C1, C2, C3, D1
The sessions will cover:
- Understanding Your Personal Stress Signature
- Psychological and Emotional Agility
- Energy Management Techniques for Sustainable Performance and Resilience
After completing this course attendees will:
- Have enhanced understanding about your personal stress signature
- Be equipped with psychological and emotional agility tools
- Be aware of energy management techniques for sustainable performance and resilience
What this will cover
In this course we will look at the impact of excessive stress on health and performance, and support attendees to create a Resilience Action Plan to manage pressure. In addition the course will also cover how our thinking patterns affect emotional health and performance and give attendees strategies to manage unhelpful thinking patterns, allowing them to thrive in both their personal and professional life.
Attendees will also learn how to set themselves up for sustainable high energy, cognitive function and productivity on a daily basis, as well as increased resilience and better health in the long-term.
Upon completion of the course attendees will receive:
- A certificate of attendance