Power of attorney, Private client, Probate, Trusts, Vulnerable clients, Wills , | LIVE webinar
Private Client Law Refresher Bundle
This course consists of a series of seven virtual classrooms. Delivered by renowned expert in the field Professor Lesley King, the series will support solicitors and other legal professionals across all levels of PQE who are seeking to update their knowledge of private client law, or who are considering returning to this area of law following a career break.
Live online classrooms will take place on the dates below and can be purchased either individually or as a single bundle, which is available at a special “buy six get one free” discounted price. On-demand versions will also become available after each event for those who cannot attend on the day or who wish to purchase after the event has taken place.
- Probate Update (11 November, 10:30-12:30)
- IHT Update (16 November, 10:30-12:30)
- CGT, Income Tax & SDLT (18 November, 10:30-12:30)
- Will Drafting (22 November, 10:30-12:30)
- Varying Disposition of Estates (25 November, 10:30-12:30)
- Trust Update (30 November, 10:30-12:30)
- Other Recent Relevant Developments (2 December, 10:30-12:30)
Who this is for
Required prior knowledge
In-depth knowledge of private client law.
SRA competence: +2 more for SRA competence: A2, A4, A5
After this session attendees will be aware of the recent changes to private client law practice and be able to make applications using the new procedures.
How you will learn
This interactive online training consists of the following elements:
- An interactive course presentation
- Certificate issued on completion