Personal development , Careers | Podcast
In this podcast Eman Hassan talks with Catrina Denvir, editor of the book ‘Modernising Legal Education’. In chapter two, Tracey Alexander speaks with one of the Law Society’s social mobility ambassadors, Arun Birla, about his journey into law.
- Chapter 1 – Catrina Denvir: The future of legal education 00.40
- Chapter 2 – Arun Birla: My journey into law 17.40
Transcript available here.
Who this is for
Students / Trainees.
SRA competence: +3 more for SRA competence: C1, C2, C3, D1
- An understanding of the legal education landscape
- Tips on getting legal work experience
- Informing students on the different routes to qualifying as a solicitor
- De mystifying how the “typical lawyer” should look or sound
- Promoting the profession to people underrepresented in law