Immigration , Legal aid | LIVE webinar
IAAS Exam Training (10-11 June 2021)
This two-day intensive law course will help candidates prepare for the forthcoming exams for the Immigration and Asylum Accreditation (IAAS). It is primarily aimed at candidates sitting the Senior Caseworker (SCW) exam, although it will also benefit candidates sitting the Casework Assistant (CWA) exam.
- The course will run on 10-11 June 2021
- Both days will run from 09:30-17:00
- The course will be run by Kamla Adiseshiah, a highly experienced immigration and asylum practitioner and subject matter expert (SME)
- The course will be based around SME presentations with opportunities for interaction and practice questions threaded throughout
View the full two-day programme here.
Who this is for
SRA competence: +2 more for SRA competence: A2, A3, D2
By attending this course attendees will:
- Have an enhanced understanding of how to prepare for the IAAS exams
- Be familiar with key themes and topics from each syllabus domain
- Have improved strategies for question writing
How you will learn
The course will be delivered using Microsoft Teams.
Attendees will be provided with:
- Presentations and slide decks
- Manual of relevant black letter law and training resources