Conveyancing, Property, Residential property , Client care | Online course
CQS 2020 Update: Risk, Compliance and Client Care
Are you protecting yourself from the variety of fraud threats that conveyancers face? Are you benefitting fully from effective client communication?
By completing this course you’ll be up to date with best practice in assessing and managing residential conveyancing risk, and effective client handling.
In easy-to-understand 30-minute modules, you’ll cover everything you need to support your CQS re-accreditation.
Who this is for
Paralegals, Practice managers, Solicitors.
SRA competence: +1 more for SRA competence: A1, A2
By taking this course, conveyancers should have a greater understanding of:
- mitigating and managing risk on conveyancing files
- managing client expectations
- delivering an appropriate level of service to a client
- engaging effectively with a lender client
- identifying property and mortgage fraud warning signs
- mitigating the risk of fraud
What this will cover
This course consists of four modules.
- 1. Understanding Risk (by Tom Horrocks)
- 2. Client Care (by Tracey Calvert)
- 3. Lender Client Care (by Tracey Calvert)
- 4. Fraud (by Tracey Calvert)
How you will learn
This interactive online training consists of the following elements:
- An interactive course presentation, with a variety of quizzes and practice scenarios to test understanding of the material.
- Online assessment.
Accessibility versions are available upon request via email@example.com.
The assessment consists of 20 multiple choice questions. In order to pass the assessment you must achieve a mark of 80%. The assessment can only be taken a maximum of three times before the course must be taken again.
The course will take approximately 2 hours to complete, excluding assessment.