Personal development , Careers | LIVE webinar
This webinar is scheduled on 15 September 2021 between 14:00-15:30, exploring techniques solicitors who are considering changing career direction or returning to practice after a lengthy break can use to reset failure as a learning experience.
Presented by Husnara Begum, a former City lawyer-turned legal journalist-turned careers consultant. You will also hear from Camilla Bindra-Jones, a Law Society Back to Law Ambassador who will share her experience of regaining her self-confidence during her job search.
Who this is for
City Lawyers, Solicitors.
Throughout this 90-minute webinar, you will:
- discover what self-confidence is
- learn what it means to be confident
- discover how you can rebuild your confidence
- explore techniques on how to bounce back from rejection and think more positively
The webinar will also help you develop a more positive attitude and feel more comfortable meeting new people.
How you will learn
Practical insights and case studies will be shared, along with objective advice on how to convert ideas into action points by:
- being more honest and reflective
- not looking for someone else to blame
- reminding yourself of who you are and what’s most important to you
- having heightened self-awareness and being more cognizant of blind spots
- developing a more can-do mindset and setting goals
Webinar content followed by Q&A:
- 14:00-15:00 Session
- 15:00-15:30 Q&A