Personal development , Careers | LIVE webinar
Changing Career Direction – What Are My Realistic Options?
This webinar is designed to support individuals across all levels of PQE who are seeking to return to the profession following a career break or those considering changing career direction / re-invention.
The webinar will run on 22 April 2021 between 14:00-15:30.
Who this is for
City Lawyers, In-house lawyers, Junior lawyers, Solicitors.
Throughout this course, attendees will:
- Gain inspiration and feel more motivated about navigating change
- Discover the key factors to consider when planning a potential change in career direction, including reality checking
- Receive practical and objective advice, allowing you to enhance your chances of a successful career transition
What this will cover
This webinar will explore in detail the paths most commonly travelled by solicitors, including the pros and cons of each one. Practical insights will be shared and objective advice on how to tailor any potential job search to help facilitate a transition quickly and seamlessly.
- Switching practice areas or specialisms
- Moving in-house
- Consultant or freelance lawyering
- Portfolio careers
- Changing careers
The webinar will consist of two parts:
- 14:00 – 15:00: Core session
- 15:00 – 15:30: Q&A