Personal development , Careers | LIVE webinar
Changing Career Direction – Options Outside of Practice
The webinar will run on 20 May 2021 between 14:00-15:30.
This session is an initial introduction to the main steps lawyers considering a career change need to consider. The focus of the session will be on potential options attendees may wish to consider and explore further, including pros and cons of each one.
Who this is for
City Lawyers, Freelance solicitors, Solicitors.
Exploring options outside of practice for changing career direction as a solicitor. Assisting solicitors considering a return to practice or those feeling a bit restless in their current role that are not sure what direction to take their career in next.
Throughout this 90-minute webinar, attendees will:
- Gain inspiration and feel more motivated about changing direction or a potential re-invention
- Discover the key factors to consider when planning a potential career change away from legal practice
- Receive an objective overview of realistic options, including advice on how to generate new ideas
- Practical tips on how to sense check and research options
What this will cover
- How to navigate a career change and key considerations
- Non-legal jobs within law firms
- Non-legal jobs within the legal sector
- Leaving the legal sector completely
- How to generate new ideas
- Reality checking and turning ideas into action
How you will learn
Practical insights and case studies will be shared, along with objective advice on how to convert ideas into action quickly and seamlessly.