In house , Ethics, Regulation | Online course
Code of Conduct Module 2: Basic Ethical Behaviours for In-House Practitioners
This module is for solicitors working in businesses which are not authorised by the SRA, i.e. in-house practice. In this module, training and guidance is given on the sections of the SRA Code of Conduct for Solicitors, RELs and RFLs that are relevant to basic ethical behaviours – sections 1 and 2.
Who this is for
SRA competence: +5 more for SRA competence: A1, A2, A5, B6, C1, C2
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Identify regulatory expectations
- Understand how to maintain trust and act fairly, in compliance with the Code for Solicitors standards
- Understand the conduct expected of you in dispute resolutions and proceedings before courts, tribunals and inquiries, in compliance with the Code for Solicitors standards
- Apply regulatory and ethical standards to your individual situation
- Demonstrate compliance in practice
Accessibility versions are available upon request via email@example.com.