WIQS 2021 Update: Will Drafting
By completing this course you’ll be up to date with best practice in taking instructions for a will, executing wills remotely and drafting life interest trusts and rights of occupation.
In short, easy-to-understand modules, you’ll cover everything you need to support your WIQS re-accreditation.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Observe good practice when taking instructions for a will
- Identify circumstances in which virtual witnessing may be appropriate
- Explain the requirements of virtual witnessing to clients
- Explain the IHT implications of occupation rights and life interest trusts
- Include appropriate provisions when drafting occupation rights and life interest trusts
What this will cover
This course consists of three modules.
1. Taking Instructions
2. Executing Wills Remotely
3. Drafting Life Interest Trusts and Rights of Occupation
Module 1: Taking Instructions
Module 2: Executing Wills Remotely
Module 3: Drafting Life Interest Trusts and Rights of Occupation
Assessment (complete e-learning to unlock)
The assessment consists of 15 multiple choice questions. In order to pass the assessment you must achieve a mark of 80%. The assessment can only be taken a maximum of three times before the course must be taken again.