WIQS 2021 Update: Estate Administration
By completing this course you’ll be up to date with best practice in advising on an estate’s liability for income tax and CGT, dealing with accelerated payment of CGT, and the appropriate steps where beneficiaries of an estate include charities.
In short, easy-to-understand modules, you’ll cover everything you need to support your WIQS re-accreditation.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Advise appropriately on an estate’s liability for income tax and CGT
- Deal correctly with cases where the accelerated rules on payment of CGT apply
- Take appropriate steps where beneficiaries of an estate include charities
What this will cover
This course consists of three modules.
1. An Estate’s Liability for Income Tax and CGT
2. New Rules on Accelerated Payment of CGT
3. Charities as Beneficiaries
Module 1: An Estate’s Liability for Income Tax and CGT
Module 2: The New Rules on Accelerated Payment of CGT
Module 3: Charities as Beneficiaries
Assessment (complete e-learning to unlock)
The assessment consists of 15 multiple choice questions. In order to pass the assessment you must achieve a mark of 80%. The assessment can only be taken a maximum of three times before the course must be taken again.