Supporting Others and Creating a Mentally Healthy Workplace Culture
Risk Management and Creating a Healthy Workplace Culture
This webinar will run on 16/03/2021, from 12pm-1:30pm. Click start to access the welcome page, this is where you will find the link to join the webinar. This session will not be recorded.
Effectively Supporting Others
This webinar will run on 26/03/2021, from 12pm-1:30pm. Click start to access the welcome page, this is where you will find the link to join the webinar. This session will not be recorded.
- 16 March 2021, 12pm-1:30pm
- 26 March 2021, 12pm-1:30pm
The sessions will cover:
- Risk Management and Creating a Healthy Workplace Culture
- Effectively Supporting Others
After completing this course attendees will:
- Understand the importance of mental health and resilience initiatives for both individual and a firm’s overall success
- Maximising utilisation of MHFA’s and engagement with mental health initiatives
- Effectively support colleagues in the workplace and create healthy boundaries to manage their own mental health whilst doing so
What this will cover
In this course we will look at how the COVID-19 crisis has provided an opportunity for firms to rethink and rebuild mental health strategies with a view to a more integrative and inclusive focus. It focuses on creating a strong business case for mental health and resilience initiatives in law firms and how to secure boardroom buy-in.
We will also look at how to develop effective strategies to create a more mentally healthy workplace. This will include how to optimally utilise Mental Health First Aiders, the key trends to focus on in 2021 and how to maximise engagement in mental health initiatives.
We will look at how attendees can effectively support colleagues in the workplace, including how to notice early warning signs both in the office and whilst working remotely, creating clear signposting and referral pathways in-house and practical techniques to engage with someone who may be in need of support.
Attendees will also learn about how to manage their own mental health whilst supporting others, including how to create healthy boundaries and understanding the limitations of their role.