Step by Step Guide to Returning to the Profession
This webinar was run on 17/03/2021.
A recording of the session is available here.
The webinar will run on 17 March 2021 and will consist of two parts:
- 14:00 – 15:00: Core session
- 15:00 – 15:30: Q&A
Throughout this course, attendees will:
- Discover the key things to consider when planning a return to the legal profession after a career break
- Receive advice to allow them to enhance their chances of a successful return
What this will cover
This webinar is designed to support individuals seeking to return to the profession following a career break. The webinar will explore considerations and options for returning to the profession. You will hear from former City lawyer-turned-career coach Husnara Begum who will provide a step-by-step guide to returning to the legal profession.
This webinar will cover the following steps to successfully recharge your legal career:
- Avoid jumping to conclusions
- How to conduct a career MOT and find purpose
- Your skills inventory and how to manage a deficit
- How to manage career block
- Tips for generating ideas
- Reality checking & weighing up options
- Setting goals and how to devise a job search strategy