Step by Step Guide to Returning to the Profession & an Update on the Jobs Market
This webinar was delivered on 22 February 2022.
Click the "start" button to access the recording.
Throughout this webinar, attendees will:
- discover the key things to consider when planning a return to the legal profession after a career break
- receive advice to allow them to enhance their chances of a successful return
- gain insight to the legal jobs market
What this will cover
This webinar will cover the following steps to successfully recharge your legal career:
- Avoid jumping to conclusions
- How to conduct a career MOT and find purpose
- Your skills inventory and how to close any gaps
- How to manage career block
- Tips for generating ideas and making them stick
- Reality checking & weighing up options
- Setting SMART goals and how to devise a job search strategy