Skills Audit for Returning to the Profession
This webinar was run on 13 May 2021.
Click the "start" button to access the recording.
This webinar is for individuals across all levels of PQE who are seeking to return to law following a career break or those considering changing career direction / re-invention.The webinar will run on 13 May 2021 between 14:00-15:30.
Throughout this webinar, attendees will:
- Gain a detailed understanding of the importance of doing a skills audit as part of any successful career transition
- Learn how to complete an audit and then use it to help generate ideas for potential alternative options not yet considered
- Receive practical and objective advice, allowing you to develop a robust action plan to help close any potential skills gap on your CV
What this will cover
- Importance and benefits of a skills audit
- Step-by-step guide to completing a skills audit
- How to interpret the findings
- Closing a potential skills deficit
- How to draft a skills-based CV
- Using skills to answer competency-based interview questions