Risk and Compliance Advanced (Legal Practice) Accreditation Training (14 September 2022)
This session will run on 14 September 2022, from 9:30am to 5pm.
- demonstrated your knowledge and skill; and
- attained an objective quality mark at a particular level of competence in these areas.
- managing and discharging regulatory responsibilities
- driving appropriate culture and modelling ethical behaviours in the business
- strategic decision making, management and leadership
- conducting regular reviews and strategic analyses to identify improvements
- proactive monitoring of risks
- driving development and training and championing continuous improvement
- driving progress in risk management.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- operate accurate and comprehensive record keeping in relation to compliance matters
- create and contribute to an open culture that encourages and supports personnel
- provide personnel with clear expectations of positive behaviours
- manage client expectations using clear regular and clear communications
- develop transparent and objective procedures for clients to give feedback and to manage client complaints.
What this will cover
The course is designed to ensure you gain an understanding and competence of risk and compliance legal practice law. It applies a holistic, ethics-based and strategic approach to legal practice risk management covering key syllabus areas aimed to enhance your opportunity for learning and your understanding of key concepts in preparation for the examination.
The day will focus on:
- Record keeping and managing breaches
- People management
- Communicating with clients.
You can explore the specific coverage of syllabus topics within the full programme here.