Risk and Compliance Accreditation (Foundation) Exam Preparation Package
In this module you'll find recommended resources for each area of the syllabus to support you in completing the accreditation assessment.
This online examination is for 1 hour(s), 30 minute(s)
The Risk and Compliance Foundation Accreditation is a quality standard for legal professionals managing risk and compliance in a legal practice or department. By holding the accreditation, you will demonstrate that you have risk and compliance technical skills. You will also be able to convey to stakeholders and prospective clients that you have:
- demonstrated your knowledge and skill; and
- attained an objective quality mark at a particular level of competence in these areas.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify appropriate resources to support your learning.
- Apply your knowledge on the full breadth of the foundation level syllabus.
What this will cover
The recommended resources and practice exams will cover key topics from the syllabus, including:
- Introduction to risk management & key roles and responsibilities
- Conflicts and client
- Data protection
- Client identification and file risk assessments
- Client service
- Operational file risk management
- Fraud management
- Cybercrime and business continuity planning
- Supervision and file reviews
- Solicitors accounts rules and financial crime
- Archiving and record keeping
- Professional competence