Recharge: Networking Tips for Job Hunters (08/06/2022)
This webinar is scheduled on 11 May 2022, between 13:00-14:30.
Click start to access the welcome page.
Throughout this webinar and Q&A, attendees will:
- Discover the importance of social and in-person networking in the context of job hunting
- Learn how to cultivate meaningful relationships with contacts who really matter
- Receive advice on rapport building and ‘conversational competence’
- Master how to work the room at networking events, including how to join and leave groups with ease
What this will cover
This webinar and Q&A will cover the following steps to help participants use networking as an effective tool to successfully recharge your legal career:
- Networking myths debunked
- How to confidently introduce yourself to others
- How to remove the ‘awkward’ when meeting strangers
- The importance of the follow-up email and how to get a relationship off the ground after making initial contact at an event
- How to use LinkedIn to grow your network
- Who should be in your network?
- When and how to ask contacts for favours?