Code of Conduct Module 2: Basic Ethical Behaviours for In-House Practitioners
Interactive module on Basic Ethical Behaviours, including case studies and knowledge checks to measure your understanding.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify regulatory expectations
- Understand how to maintain trust and act fairly, in compliance with the Code for Solicitors standards
- Understand the conduct expected of you in dispute resolutions and proceedings before courts, tribunals and inquiries, in compliance with the Code for Solicitors standards
- Apply regulatory and ethical standards to your individual situation
- Demonstrate compliance in practice
Our modules conform to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1. However, some members may require an alternative version for accessibility purposes. This is available upon request via Learning@LawSociety.org.uk.