Code of Conduct Module 2: Basic Ethical Behaviours for In-House Practitioners
Interactive module on Basic Ethical Behaviours, including case studies and knowledge checks to measure your understanding.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Identify regulatory expectations
- Understand how to maintain trust and act fairly, in compliance with the Code for Solicitors standards
- Understand the conduct expected of you in dispute resolutions and proceedings before courts, tribunals and inquiries, in compliance with the Code for Solicitors standards
- Apply regulatory and ethical standards to your individual situation
- Demonstrate compliance in practice
Accessibility versions are available upon request via firstname.lastname@example.org.