Confidentiality and Disclosure
Put your Confidentiality and Disclosure knowledge to use and gain certification by answering 10 multiple choice questions. The pass mark is 70%. Good luck!
After completing this module you will:
- Understand the SRA’s regulatory expectations of you and your law firm
- Be able to identify your professional duties in respect of confidential information
- Be able to recognise when your duties to keep matters confidential can be overridden
- Understand your duty of disclosure and the conflict that can arise between this and the duty of confidentiality
- Understand the regulatory consequences of making the wrong decision about confidentiality and disclosure duties
Accessibility versions are available upon request via email@example.com.