Confidentiality and Disclosure
Put your Confidentiality and Disclosure knowledge to use and gain certification by answering 10 multiple choice questions. The pass mark is 70%. Good luck!
After completing this course you will:
- Understand the SRA’s regulatory expectations of you and your law firm
- Be able to identify your professional duties in respect of confidential information
- Be able to recognise when your duties to keep matters confidential can be overridden
- Understand your duty of disclosure and the conflict that can arise between this and the duty of confidentiality
- Understand the regulatory consequences of making the wrong decision about confidentiality and disclosure duties
Our modules conform to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1. However, some members may require an alternative version for accessibility purposes. This is available upon request via our contact us form.