Conflict of Interest
After completing this course, you will understand more about:
- Understanding the SRA’s regulatory expectations of you and your law firm
- Being able to identify an own interest conflict and a client conflict of interest in practice
- Recognising what you should do if you identify a conflict of interest
- Knowing when it is acceptable to continue acting for a client when a conflict has been identified
- Understanding the regulatory consequences of making the wrong decision about a conflict of interest
Our modules conform to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1. However, some members may require an alternative version for accessibility purposes. This is available upon request via our contact us form.