Introduction to Legal Commercial Awareness for 2nd and 3rd-Year Students
This webinar will run on 27 April 2021, between 14:00-15:30.
The webinars is scheduled on 27 April 2021, between 14:00-15:30.
Through this webinar series, participants will:
- Learn the importance of Legal Commercial Awareness and What is Legal Commercial Awareness
- How to learn Legal Commercial Awareness
- Understand the legal commercial awareness that City law firms expect law students to have
- Learn the four phases of the economic cycle
- Understand the definition of Recession and its impact on businesses
- Finance overview including risk v reward, FTSE100 and understanding what are fixed and variable costs for a business
What this will cover
The introduction to legal commercial awareness webinar will give you an insight into working as a lawyer in the dynamic, fast paced international banking/ corporate environment and the importance of legal commercial awareness together with management of legal risk in the commercial world more generally.
The webinar will consist of two parts:
- 14:00-15:00 Session and case studies
- 15:00-15:30 Q&A