IAAS Exam Training (24-25 May 2021)
This two-day course will run on 6-7 September 2021, from 09:30-17:00.
This two-day intensive law course will help candidates prepare for the forthcoming exams for the Immigration and Asylum Accreditation (IAAS). It is primarily aimed at candidates sitting the Senior Caseworker (SCW) exam, although it will also benefit candidates sitting the Casework Assistant (CWA) exam.
- The course will run on 24-25 May 2021
- Both days will run from 09:30-17:00
- The course will be run by Kamla Adiseshiah, a highly experienced immigration and asylum practitioner and subject matter expert (SME)
- The course will be based around SME presentations with opportunities for interaction and practice questions threaded throughout
By attending this course attendees will:
- Have an enhanced understanding of how to prepare for the IAAS exams
- Be familiar with key themes and topics from each syllabus domain
- Have improved strategies for question writing