Drafting for Casework Assistant
This two-day course will run on 14 September 2021.
This course will prepare candidates for the compulsory drafting question in the Immigration and Asylum Accreditation Scheme (IAAS) exams. The course will be led by a leading IAAS faculty member and there will be opportunities for practice questions and discussion.
By attending this course attendees will learn about:
- the drafting requirements of the scheme;
- templates for various drafting tasks;
- structure, content and language in immigration legal drafting;
- common drafting errors;
- strategies to prepare for the drafting question ahead of the IAAS exam;
- how to improve drafting in order to score higher.