This webinar will run on 15 September 2021 and will consist of two parts:
- 14:00 – 15:00 Core session
- 15:00 – 15:30 Q&A
Click start to access the welcome page, this is where you will find the link to join the webinar. This webinar will be recorded.
Presented by Husnara Begum, a former City lawyer-turned legal journalist-turned careers consultant. You will also hear from Camilla Bindra-Jones, a Law Society Back to Law Ambassador who will share her experience of regaining her self-confidence during her job search.
Throughout this 90-minute webinar, you will:
- discover what self-confidence is
- learn what it means to be confident
- discover how you can rebuild your confidence
- explore techniques on how to bounce back from rejection and think more positively
The webinar will also help you develop a more positive attitude and feel more comfortable meeting new people.