Changing Career Direction – What Are My Realistic Options?
Changing Career Direction - What Are My Realistic Options?
This webinar will run on 22 April 2021 and will consist of two parts:
- 14:00 – 15:00 Core session
- 15:00 – 15:30 Q&A
Click start to access the welcome page, this is where you will find the link to join the webinar. A recording of the session will be available here 24 hours after the live event.
The webinar will run on 22 April 2021 between 14:00-15:30.
Throughout this course, attendees will:
- Gain inspiration and feel more motivated about navigating change
- Discover the key factors to consider when planning a potential change in career direction, including reality checking
- Receive practical and objective advice, allowing you to enhance your chances of a successful career transition
What this will cover
This webinar will explore in detail the paths most commonly travelled by solicitors, including the pros and cons of each one. Practical insights will be shared and objective advice on how to tailor any potential job search to help facilitate a transition quickly and seamlessly.
- Switching practice areas or specialisms
- Moving in-house
- Consultant or freelance lawyering
- Portfolio careers
- Changing careers
The webinar will consist of two parts:
- 14:00 – 15:00: Core session
- 15:00 – 15:30: Q&A