Changing Career Direction – Options Outside of Practice
This webinar has run on 20 May 2021.
Click start to access the webinar recording.
Exploring options outside of practice for changing career direction as a solicitor. Assisting solicitors considering a return to practice or those feeling a bit restless in their current role that are not sure what direction to take their career in next.
Throughout this 90-minute webinar, attendees will:
- Gain inspiration and feel more motivated about changing direction or a potential re-invention
- Discover the key factors to consider when planning a potential career change away from legal practice
- Receive an objective overview of realistic options, including advice on how to generate new ideas
- Practical tips on how to sense check and research options
What this will cover
- How to navigate a career change and key considerations
- Non-legal jobs within law firms
- Non-legal jobs within the legal sector
- Leaving the legal sector completely
- How to generate new ideas
- Reality checking and turning ideas into action